Well i have read both Outliers and Freakonomics in addition to Dark Tide but I will be writing about Freakonomics because I loved this book.
One thing that surprised me in the book Freakonomics was how you are more likely to die in a gang on the streets of Chicago than if you were on death row. This alone opens a whole other side showing the "hidden agenda(intended or not) of the United States". One moment I'm thinking that were the most logical and prestigious nation on the planet, to then having to rethink the whole judicial system and ethic of Americans. If this piece of information is true, and it was unveiled about 7 years ago, why hasn't anything been done to fix it? That honestly scares me a little bit.
Three things my class mates don't know about me:
1. I always write in Georgia font becasue I want to go to The University of Georgia so badly
2. Freakonomics is the only books I've ever "loved"
3. My dream is to own my own Fortune 500 Company!
No comments:
Post a Comment